Call Anytime +91-9212799477
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur invites online applications from eligible Indian nationals for appointment in courses offered in Self Finance Scheme (SFS) for the following faculty positions in Physical Education departments mentioned hereunder:-
School of Teacher Education – Department of Physical Education:
Professor – 01
Associate Professor – 01
Assistant Professor – 03
1. The University reserves the right to:
a. Withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
b. Not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
c. Increase or decrease the number of posts.
2. Grade and pay for appointment under contractual mode for Self Finance Scheme Courses shall be: Assistant Professor (Rs. 30,000-50,000), Associate Professor (Rs. 50,000-70,000), and Professor (Rs. 70,000-1,00,000). 3. The recruitment of teachers in SFS shall be under contract for 3 to 5 years of contract, and terms and conditions of the contract shall be applicable.
4. The Faculty empanelled and engaged as Guest Faculty for Self Finance Scheme Courses, be paid Rs. 500/- per period, subject to maximum payment of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
5. The minimum essential qualification for the posts in Engineering and Pharmaceutical Sciences discipline shall be as laid down in the AICTE Regulatios-2019 where as for post in the discipline of Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Studies, the applicant should be Ph.D. or NET qualified in subject of Social Work/ Sociology/Anthropology/Economics with minimum 3 years experience of teaching at P.G. level and for the discipline of Astrology(Jyotirvigyan) he should be Ph.D. or NET qualified. For rest of the position the minimum essential qualification will be as per UGC Regulations-2018 6. The selection procedure for teaching positions shall be as laid down by the Chancellor Secretariat’s Office Order No. 3019/32-JS/2020, 18-05-2021, Order No. 4229/JS/, 02-07-2021, Order No. 5862/JS, 03-09-2021, Order No. 2385/JS, 28-04-2022.
7. Candidates are requested to carefully read the General Information & Instructions before filling up the Online Application Form available on the University Website: www.kanpuruniversity.org / www.csjmu.ac.in. 8. The Candidates are also advised to visit the university website periodically for further information and updates related to the recruitment process.
9. The online application process shall start on and the last date for filling online application is 31 May 2022.
10. Application, incomplete in any respect and without relevant Certificates/ Documents/Photographs/Orders, as desired or without requisite Fee will be rejected.
11. The application fee is Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST candidates only) which will be paid online alongwith online application.
12. Application fee once submitted is non-refundable.
13. Candidate applying for more than one positions shall apply separately and must submit application fee for each application.
14. The reservation for the posts will be as per the U.P. State Govt. norms.
15. SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates must enclose with the Application a ‘hard copy’ of the Caste Certificate/Income Certificate on prescribed Format of the Government of U.P., duly issued by the Competent Authority.
16. EWS candidates are required to submit a certificate in prescribed format of the Government of U.P., duly issued by the Competent Authority. 17. A candidate already in employment is required to submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of submitting online application form or at the time of interview.
18. Experience and Qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application form.
19. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for attending the interview.
20. No claim for regular appointment/regularization shall be entertained at any stage.
21. No‘ Interim Correspondence’ shall been tertained.
22. Any application submitted in response to previous advertisement(s) issued for recruitment of faculty position for any of the post(s) advertised in present advertisement, will not be vailed for present advertisement. Interested candidate will have to apply afresh.
Important Dates: 1. Date of opening online application form 31/05/2022 2. Date of closing online application form 30/06/2022 3. Date of Written Test for Assistant Professor (tentative) 20-25/07/2022 4. Interview schedule (tentative) 20-30/07/2022
A. How to Apply: Duly filled-in-Application in Prescribed Format should be submitted online.
B. Application Fees: Candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST candidates only) fee through ‘Online Transaction’ along with online application.
C. Documents required to be submitted with Online Application:
i. Candidates should submit (pdf of scanned copies) of all the supporting documents for all the claims made in the Online Application, viz Eligibility, Achievements; Publications (only first page) etc. along with the proof of the Impact Factor of the Peer Reviewed Journals, RefereedJournals/UGCApprovedJournalsofeachresearchpaper,whichhasbeenincludedintheAcademic Score claimed (each page duly signed).
ii. Candidates are suggested to upload a merged single PDF file for Mark sheets and Certificate/Degree for respective educational qualifications, wherever required.
iii. Candidates are suggested to compile first page (only) of all the research papers, conference proceedings, seminar/symposia/conference abstract, books and book chapters, policy documents, etc. as one single PDF file and upload on the portal. iv. Candidates are suggested to merge the supporting documents for multiple research projects, patents, consultancy, awards, etc., respectively, as single PDF files and upload on the portal.
v. Other documents can be uploaded in “Other” section”.
vi. The University will get verified all the documents in support of qualifications, experience etc. submitted by the candidate, fromtheissuingauthority.Ifanydocumentisfoundtobefalse/fake/incorrectatanystageofverificationbeforeorafterappointment,thedocumentinquestionshallleadtoterminationofhis/herappointment.
vii. While filling online application form candidates are suggested to fill absolute numerical values rather than in decimal or in fractions.
Click here for Detail of the Advertisement: Kanpur University