Call Anytime +91-9212799477
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) invites Online Applications from eligible candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PWD categories for the regular posts of Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 144200/- in the Academic Pay level 14 as per 7th CPC), Associate Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 131400/- in the Academic Pay level 13A as per 7th CPC) and Assistant Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 57700/- in the Academic Pay level 10 as per 7th CPC) as per following details:
Physical Education – Professor 1-SC, Associate Professor 1-OBC & 1-EWS
Detailed Advertisement: Teaching Advertisement (SRD-005-Corrected)
General Instructions, Essential Information and Clarifications
Advt. No: CUPB/21-22/005 dated 07.09.2021
1. Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: https://cuprec.samarth.edu.in). The online link will start working on 11.09.2021 and will be available till 21.10.2021.
2. The direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the University shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committees.
3. The candidates from Non-Government organizations are required to submit Form-16 for claiming their monthly emoluments in support of their claimed experience.
4. As per Act, Statutes and Rules of the University, the appointing authority for all regular teaching posts is Executive Council of the University.
5. A person registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955, is also eligible to apply.
6. All appointments made shall be provisional and subject to verification of certificates through proper channels. The University shall verify the documents and antecedents of the applicant at the time of appointment or anytime during the tenure of the service. In case it is found at any point of time that any documents / information submitted by the candidate is false or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information, the services of the selected candidate shall be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Panel Code for production of false certificates.
Applicants are required to apply online and retain duly signed printout of the online application form along with all the Qualification/ Experience/ Caste certificate/ proof of claim/NOC for interview, if called for.
For general queries & information, please contact:
Central University of Punjab
VPO Ghudda, District Bathinda
PIN 151401 (Punjab)
Email: [email protected]
Last date for submission of online application form is 21.10.2021 by 23:59:59 Hours