Call Anytime +91-9212799477
Physical Education Foundation of India (PEFI) & International Association of Physical Education and Sports Incorporated invited the Chapter for International Edited E-book with ISBN.
Title: Concept of Yogic Education and Sports Science
Original Article, Research paper, Review work will be published with ISBN and the tolerance of plagiarism is not more than 25%.
Last date of submission of Papers: 20 April 2022
Registration link: https://forms.gle/mkxMC68MabAwGtCL9
1. Indian Authors rupees 600/ only and for PEFI members Rs. 400/ only.
2. For International authors 8 USD and for IAPES members 4.5 USD.
Name of the Account Holder: Kishore Mukhopadhyay
Account Number: 916010068186815
Or Google Pay, Phone Pay or Paytm number 9433564876
For more information contact:
Dr. Kishore Mukhopadhyay
Editor in Chief and Associate Professor
Union Christian Training College
Contact: +91 94335 64876
1. Abstract (Within 300 words) / Full Paper (Within 4000 words), Only English.
2. Files must be MS WORD (doc Format I A4 size, single column, Justify alignment.
3. Author (s) Full Name, Affiliation, E-mail, contact number (Preferably WhatsApp number)
should be mentioned inside the paper.
4. Paper should contain Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Objective, Hypothesis if needed, Literature
Review (if needed), Methodology, Main body of paper, Conclusion, Recommendation and Reference etc.
5. Reference must be written in APA style and properly cited in the paper.
6. Do not use the footnote/Endnote command for reference.
7. The submitted contribution will be evaluated by the advisory board.
8. Paper should be unpublished, original and plagiarism free i.e., as per the guidelines of UGC, the
tolerance limit is 25%.
9. Title of the paper must be 14 sizes, bold and center.
10. Heading and subheading will be 12 sizes and bold, numbered sequentially.
11. Body of the text will be 12 sizes, figures and tables should be inserted in the actual position of the text.
12. The submitted contribution will be evaluated by the editorial board.
If the submitted paper is not as per our norms, the paper is subject to rejection and the Registration amount will be refunded.
Download Brochure: E-Book Chapter 2