It is my privilege to inform you that HAPPY DAYS SCHOOL has been entrusted with the responsibility of hosting DIWAN DAULATRAM MEMORIAL NATIONAL FOOTBALL U-14 BOYS CHAMPIONSHIP 2023 under the auspices of Physical Education Foundation of India (National Sports Promotion Organization). On behalf of the organizing committee, I take this opportunity to extend invitation to the respective contingents of all the States Chapters to participate in the championship at HAPPY DAYS SCHOOL Katha Mill Colony, Shivpuri (M.P.)
Following details are to be followed for smooth conducting of championship:
||Name of Place
||HAPPY DAYS SCHOOL Katha Mill Colony, Shivpuri (M.P.)
||U – 14 Boys
||Last Date of Registration:
31st March 2023
|Reporting Date: 6th April, 2023
|Date of Championships: 7th April to 9th April 2023.
- Reporting Date: The team of your State is expected to reach on 04.2023 latest by 07:00 PM. On your arrival at the venue the eligibility form of the State Team and Physical Verifications of Players will be scrutinized on the same day at control room.
- Identity Card: All Players must have identity card duly signed/attested by the head of delegation
- Entry of Teams: You are requested to forward the information regarding initial entry of your participation before 15 days starting of the Championship positively to organizer.
- Travel: The Travelling expenses from home to competition venue and return is responsibility of participating teams.
- Composition of Teams:
Each affiliated State Chapters can send only one team. Composition of Team will be as follows:
- Eligibility / Age Certificate: All players should have mandatory AADHAAR Card in Original, Official Entry & eligibility forms in new format duly signed/attested by the head of the institution/principal & counter signature by the competent authority of State/Unit/UTs. The team manager will be responsible for bringing the eligibility/birth certificate of the participants, which are to be handed over to the organizing committee. In Championship only official entry form signed by the competent authority of State/UT will be acceptable. In the lack of this signed official entry form it is not possible to participate in the Championship & not issue the merit/participation certificate.
- Certified that each one of above players is born on or after 01.2010 (U- 14yrs) /hence they are eligible for participating in their respective age group. This Certificate will be issued only by competent authority of State/UT
- All the Head of Delegation are requested to bring the original Age Proof Certificate players or birth certificated issued by statically Dept. of State Govt. /Govt. of India which may be presented before the organizing committee if demanded.
- Finance & Insurance: The Organizing Committee is responsible for participant’s accommodation, food & transportation arrangements during Championship and all technical arrangements in connection with the event. Each affiliated units must have insurance for all members of its delegation. Concluding compulsory insurance cover particularly health, accident & travel insurance for all the member of its delegation by participation unit. During the travel or competition any accident of team members, PEFI is not responsible for any claim.
- For any queries / assistance please call / mail on
- Mr. PAWAN TYAGI +91-9811297791Mr. MANOJ MEETEI +91-9406586009Mr. NIKHIL KUMAR +91-9891075458
Mr. MANOJ KUMAR +91-9654712772
Invitation Letter: PEFI Football U14 Games – Invitation Letter
Other Related Documents: