Call Anytime +91-9212799477
July 4, 2021
The 2020 Summer Olympics, officially the Games of the XXXII Olympiad and also known as Tokyo 2020 is scheduled to start on the 23rd of July 2021 in Tokyo, Japan. As a part of spreading awareness National Sports University, Imphal with the technical support of the Physical Education Foundation of India (PEFI) is organizing the 1st National Level Online Quiz Competition on the topic “Olympic Games” to make awareness about the Olympics.
Registration – Free
CATEGORY: CLASS VIII TO XII
Attractive Prize for the Winners
1st Position: 10,000/- with e-Certificate
2nd Position: 8000/- with e-Certificate
3rd Position: 6000/- with e-Certificate
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/evm9qe85v8vMHBUF9
Guidelines of the Quiz Competition for Preliminary Round:
1. The quiz link will be sent to the registered email ID prior to the scheduled time.
2. The link will be open on the 10th of July, 2021 from 10:00 am and will expire at 10:15 am (15 minutes duration).
3. All the participants must submit the quiz form before it expires at 10:15 am.
4. Participants will be required to provide their name, email address and phone number in the google form.
5. Participants can attempt the quiz only once. Multiple entries from the same participants will not be entertained.
6. There will be fifty (50) Multiple Choice Questions.
7. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
8. Participants can view their score right after the completion of the quiz through a registered email ID.
9. The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments.
10. Organizers will not be held responsible for those entries that are lost, late submission, incomplete or have not been submitted due to computer error or any other technical problems.
11. In case of a tie in the preliminary round the minimum time taken to complete the question by the candidate will be considered.
12. Organizer’s decision on the quiz shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
13. In case of any unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or postpone the competition.
14. The top 10 highest scorers in the preliminary round will be contacted by the organizer for the final round.
For more information:
Dr. S Premananda Singh (+91 8787307764),
Dr. M. Surchand Singh (+91 9691055066)
Email: [email protected],