Department of Physical Education, School of Humanities, Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India is organizing an International Conference on “Emerging Trends in fitness and Sports Science “on 5th -7th January 2017.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to academicians, physical educationists, sports scientists, nutritionists, psychologists, physiotherapists, coaches, yoga experts, policy makers and research scholars to share their rich experiences towards the promotion of physical education and sports to create awareness for healthy and physically active life style.
Sub Themes of Conference:
- Exercise Prescriptions and Physical Fitness.
- Mental Health, Yoga and Research Pedagogy.
- Sports Medicine, Aging and Exercise Physiology.
- Psychological Interventions and Sports Performance.
- Future Trends and Challenges in Physical Education & Sports.
- Sports Nutrition , Exercise Metabolism and Sports Performance.
- Recent Trends in Health and Sports Science.
- Sports Management and Economy of Nation.
- Recent Technical Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sports.
- Sports Industrialization, Sports Journalism, Ethics & Legal Issues in Sports.
- Socialization Through Sports.
- Sports Training and Sports Biomechanics.
Address for correspondence:-
Dr. Rina Poonia
Associate Professor Physical Education
Manipal University Jaipur
Ph. No. 09460166766 , 08560097932