Search for Knowledge Center
ADAPTED PHYSICAL EDUCATION 7-DAY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
FOR STUDENTS OF UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATES, PhD SCHOLARS, PHYSICAL EDUCATORS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS AND OTHER RELATED PROFFESIONALS FROM THE FIELD OF SPECIAL NEEDS.
Outcomes from the camp
• impart awareness related to different disabilities and their manifestations
• introduce the professionals to the scope of Adapted PE and facilitate the creation of a pool of trained APE professionals in the community
• empower participants with teaching strategies to be able to work with a diverse group of students
• sensitize the participants to the concept of an inclusion and integration through PE.
• open avenues for further research in the field of APE and special education in India
DATE - 2ND - 8TH JANUARY, 2018
TIME - 9 AM TO 4 PM
VENUE- LNIPE, (Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical
LNIPE Gwalior, MP
New blog posts
Dec 12, 2017 by Administrator
In our pursuit of imparting...
Nov 4, 2017 by Administrator
भ्रांतियां योग के बारे...
Nov 3, 2017 by Administrator
Abstract: In today’s world...