Career in Physical Education
Posted on Jul 19, 2017 by Administrator
Career Opportunities for Physical Education professionals/Sportsperson
In India, we have observed that parents do not allow their children to take up sports seriously as they feel that there are no future career prospects in sports area. Whereas the truth is far from this ill-conceived notion – as a matter of fact, there are too many career possibilites which a sportsperson can explore to earn decent livelihood to take care of their family needs. Its high time that parents & society is educated about the various career possiblities in sports related areas.
India is country of 2/3rd population demographic of <30 years of age. The young energy can be channelize to take up active sports activities so that they learn various skills through sports. Also it will help in catapulating nation’s name to the centerstage into competitive tournaments like Olympics. We need to learn the importance of sports culture prevaling in countries like USA, Australia & China. They are doing so good into sports because the entire eco-system is acting as enabler for them.
In the context, it is beneficial to understand the situation of Indian state like Haryana. In this state, many lower middle class parents encourage their children to take up sports with full zeal and interest. In case individuals excel in sports then it will definatley help them into getting government jobs in future. The positive impact of giving reservation to sports person in govt jobs is visible in this state. We need many similar intiatives which can help in creating more positive sports culture in India.
PEFI’s Career Counselling Session
Physical Education Foundation of India (PEFI) organizes career counseling sessions for young generation focusing on educating them about the various education and professional options available in India. We have very strong team of academicians and industry experts who will share the insights with the audience. Also career counseling sessions are very interactive in nature and admission assistance is provided to interested candidates.
Different Courses of Physical Education in India
- Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports Sciences (3 Year Course) – UGC Recognized Course
- Bachelor of Science (Physical Education)- 3 Year Course – UGC Recognized Course
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) – 4 Year Integrated Course - Recognized by NCTE
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) – NCTE Recognized Course
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) – NCTE Recognized Course
- Master of Physical Education & Sports Sciences (M.P.E.S.) – UGC Recognized Course
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) 1 Year Course – UGC Recognized
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Letters (D. Litt.)
- Doctor of Science (D. Sc.)
New blog posts
Feb 22, 2018 by Administrator
At every level of the country we are talking...
Feb 19, 2018 by Administrator
Muscular System It twists, it bends, it...
Feb 19, 2018 by Administrator
Introduction A Kite is...