Guidelines to open chapters
Anyone who is interested to work for the development of Physical Education and Sports in concerned State/City/Distt. can take lead to open a PEFI Chapter in the State/City/Distt. To open the Chapter in the State at least 11 Active Member (By paying Fees) of the PEFI can send the request to the Secretary, Physical Education Foundation of India for affiliation. Once the Board Members approved the State Chapter, PEFI will authorize the Chapter to work in the State.
These Eleven Members will be the Founder Members and within 6 month the election done for the following post of Office bearers.
- Vice President (3 No.)
- Joint Secretary (2 No.)
- Programme Director (3 No.)
- State Representative
- Coordinator (Appointed by PEFI)
All the office bearers would be elected amongst the active members of the PEFI State Chapter. The term of the office bearers for the state chapter would be three years. Person shall be eligible for re-election only for three successive terms.
Once State Chapter is affiliated from the National Body of PEFI, PEFI State Chapter will open PEFI Chapter Account in any nationalized bank and will be operated jointly by the President, Secretary and Treasurer of the respective chapter (Any two). State chapter will be reimbursed 40% of the membership fee collection of that particular chapter from the PEFI in order to carry out its activity.
1. Active Member: – Fees 1100/- Rs per year - Life time: 11000/-
2. Passive Member: – No Fees
State Chapter Activity:-
- Each Chapter will form the PEFI Cell in every city and District of the State.
- Each Chapter will organize at least one seminar and one outdoor activity every year.
- PEFI encourage to every chapter for organizing one Blood Donation Camp every year.
Each chapter shall arrange at least 3 meetings for its members.
- Annual report must be prepared and send it to the Secretary PEFI every year in the month of November
- Chapter also encourage to organize the Health runs/walk, Talk on Fitness, workshops, symposiums, in every city and district with the collaboration with Universities, Schools, and various organization.
- Chapter shall cooperate with the central body in organizing various programmes.
Chapter will work for the aim and objective of PEFI
- President shall preside over the meetings of the Society. He shall also preside over the meetings of Governing Body and exercise general supervision over foundation.
- In case of equality of votes in any meeting he/ she shall tender his / her casting vote.
He/she will represent the foundation in all public and private offices
- He/she shall keep all type of records of the foundation including the register of the members containing therein the names, addresses and other brief particulars.
- He/ she shall undertake all type of correspondence on behalf of the foundation and shall have the right of signing any document related to such activities.
- He/ she shall convene the meetings of General Body and Governing Body
- He/she shall also inform every member regarding time, date and place of the meeting through a written notice and shall keep minutes of all such meetings
- He/she shall take steps for implementation of the decision taken up at General/ Governing Body meetings of the foundation.
- He/she shall be responsible for keeping and maintenance of true and correct accounts of the foundation funds
- He/she shall exercise such powers and execute such other functions as may be assigned by the Governing Body
- The Treasurer of the foundation shall be responsible for the maintenance of the books of accounts.
- He shall be responsible to the foundation and the Governing Body for the proper expenditure and maintenance of funds and accounts.
- To arrange for the annual audit and preparation of balance sheet.
- To prepare budget for presentation to the foundation and the Governing Body.
- To receive the money and remit them in the bank or banks as decided by the Governing Body and to pay money on proper sanction
Chapter Shall be entitled for the following from PEFI:-
- Subsidized fee for Conferences, workshops,
- Expert advise
- Help in getting fund
- Funding of project
New blog posts
Aug 13, 2017 by Administrator
दिनांक 7 अगस्त 2017 को दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा...
Jul 19, 2017 by Administrator
Career Opportunities for Physical...
Jul 14, 2017 by Administrator
Physical Education Foundation of India (PEFI)...